We have changed the name of our service area from
Graphic Solutions to Media Solutions
to incorporate our new Audio Visual Services.
…custom affordable graphic design, print, web, and AV solutions
Our Graphic Design and Display production and AV specialist team is dedicated to producing high quality visual communication pieces, marketing materials, and AV services for churches and ministries. We desire to help you communicate your ministry with quality tools at low cost as you seek to glorify God and make disciples of Jesus Christ.
- You can provide designs for us to print, or we can provide custom graphic design work and creative display and literature options at greatly reduced fees.
- Let us build and/or maintain your ministry website.
- Let us design and set up quality AV (Audio/Video) Solutions for your church or ministry.
Examples of Print, Graphic Design, Web and AV Solutions:
- Banners (mesh, vinyl, etc.)
- Logos and branding
- Pull-up and X-Stand banners
- Custom Event signage
- Printed Tablecloths
- Tabletop displays
- Large format displays
- Literature: (prayer cards, business cards, brochures, booklets, bookmarks, newsletters, etc.)
- Comprehensive audio and video solutions for venues, studios, and houses of worship. (On-site and/or remote)
- Online live streaming setup and training (On-site and/or remote)
- Video Production Solutions
More on AV Solutions:
Audio, video, and live streaming solutions for churches and ministries.
Providing you with professional consultation, equipment recommendations, installation and training. Helping you choose, install and utilize the right combination of strategies and technologies to meet your church or ministry audio/visual needs.
Media Solutions provides top quality AV solutions for a fraction of the typical cost. Our services include:
- On-site Troubleshooting and System Optimization/Design
- Recommend replacement and/or additional equipment (to be purchased before we arrive)
- Assist with installation of equipment
- Team Development & Training for AV volunteers – Learn how to properly utilize equipment.
- $75 initial consultation to prepare for on-site help
- $150 per workday for on-site optimization, installation and training*
- $20 per hour if no on-site visit is required (assistance via phone, email or video conference)
- Additional travel expenses may be required
* Compare to standard industry rates of $100+ per hour
Paul's (our AV specialist) qualifications
– MA Business Admin and marketing
– BA in Theater
– Associate’s in Recording Arts
– Associates in Music
Accomplished production specialist with proven ability to develop and organize complex projects in support of business objectives. Respected leader, able to manage and train personnel for highly efficient work environments. Award-winning audio engineer with 15 years of experience, coordinated production support for over 950 events in 14 countries for 1.6M+ live and 141M+ broadcast.
- 16+ years of experience in sound engineering/live production mixing, setup, operation, support, and troubleshooting
- 15 years of experience event planning, stage management and troubleshooting (with US Air Force)
- Experience in live stream setup/configuration and podcasting
- Expert in all aspects of audio production (recording, editing, mixing and mastering)
- We are now offering quality videos for a flat fee of $250 (Plus any travel related expenses).
- These services are for small to medium projects and are subject to project load and staff availability.
- Filming is also available within the US, however you would be responsible for any travel related expenses.
- Video production includes editing of footage and production of master copy DVDs, along with quality copying of DVD’s (at additional cost)
- Creating of YouTube and/or Vimeo ready files available upon request.
For onsite filming we use:
- Video Cameras
- Sony PXW-Z150 4K UHD 2160p
- Sony A7Rii still camera capable of 4K UHD 2160p
- Canon R5 still camera capable of 4K UHD 2160p
- Three-point studio lighting
- Wireless Microphones
Check for Eligibility
We have established a policy of only providing our services and products to like-minded organizations. Please see our Eligibility section to begin this process.
VIEW OUR ONLINE CATALOG
We have an online catalog for some of our print items and services. You can see our products and some of our past work.
Get INvolved and help make an impact on the world. TECH Team focuses on helping missions and churches spread the gospel and build the body of Christ more effectively.
Do you have Graphic Design Skills?
YOUR MISSION IS OUR MISSION
We have the solutions you can afford!