If you have your own design or are having someone design for you, please download a template for your product.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
How to set up your files.
• Designs should be 100% to scale.
• Please extend your design into the bleed area. This area is hidden but this gives a clean area for shifting.
• If using Adobe software please send your design in layers. (this lets us make color corrections easier). It also lets us make subtle changes if your template is not exactly correct. Send PDF, PSD, AI, SVG
• If using other software please send your designs in PDF, with layers if possible.
• Turn all fonts to outline or rasterize them.
About Images for us to do a design for you:
If you are sending us images to use in a design we are making for you please send the biggest and best images you have. The ones straight from the camera are best. Please avoid sending images that you have downloaded from Facebook, messenger etc. as these have been compressed. If we have to work with poor images it will cost you a lot more in design time for us to fix them up for print.
A small Tutorial on images for print.
|Raster images are set on a grid of squares so they have jagged edges. Most images, including photographs, will be raster images. Vector or line images are mathematically calculated and have smooth edges. These are preferable for Logos.This would typically be an AI, TIFF, EPS or similar file type created in Illustrator. If the logo file you have is too poor for print we can recreate it for you at $15 per hour design time|
|Good file 300 ppi | Bad File 72 ppi|
|The quality of the image for print is dependent on how many pixels per square inch there are (dpi) and how big the image is in square inches. Everything for large print should be set to the minimum of 150dpi. For literature, 300dpi or more is better. The file should also be close to the size in inches that it will be printed. We know this is not possible for large displays. This is why we like files straight from the camera, there is more data there for us to enlarge the images successfully. If a file is really small you cannot make the information in it better by simply increasing the dpi or the inches. The information has to be there to begin with. If you have a photo that you just love but it is rather rough looking we can usually improve the photo but that will cost you $15 per hour design time. Here is an example of one we did for a deluxe retractable.|
|Close up of original file 3×5″ 72 ppi | Close up of repaired photo 10×16″ 300 ppi|
We have established a policy of only providing our services and products to like-minded organizations. Please see our Eligibility section to begin this process.
Get INvolved and help make an impact on the world. TECH Team focuses on helping Missionaries spread the word of Jesus Christ throughout the world. We can use passionate people to help us on our mission.
We have the solutions you can afford!
For ease of uploading you can zip all of your files into one folder. (Select your files, right click and select ‘compress’ or ‘zip’) Each upload has a 2 GB limit. Be sure and tell us in the message line who the file is for. Do not close the page until the file upload is complete.
Upload elements for your design OR upload your finished design.