TECH Team’s missionary internship program gives college students the opportunity to develop their God-given skills, education, experience, and technical abilities as they seek to glorify God and learn about missions and missionaries lives.
This is more than an internship; it’s a calling.
Work alongside professionals in your field of study, earn college credit, and get a taste of what it’s like to serve in ministry! Financial assistance is available.
- A minimum of two years’ pre-professional education or life experience
- Completion of TECH Team’s Missionary Internship Program application and signed agreement with our Statement of Beliefs
- Willingness to commit to a minimum period of six weeks to twelve months of service
- All internships will occur at our Longview, Texas location
We have scholarship opportunities available for individuals who meet our minimum internship requirements.
TECH Team determines acceptance upon:
- evaluation of application
- assessment of skills
- availability of appropriate projects
- Willing to work as a team member on a wide variety of tasks, topics and assignments
- Provide a minimum of 40 hours’ service to TECH Team each week of the internship
- Supply your own transportation to and from Longview, TX
- Interns typically have the option to raise financial support to cover their living expenses (other than housing—TECH provides housing for interns who need it) while serving at TECH
- Participate in TECH chapel, prayer groups, and other spiritual life programs
- Inform your local church pastor, missions committee, and other friends who will stand behind you in prayer and support
College credit is available—check with your adviser!
Get INvolved and help make an impact on the world. TECH Team focuses on helping ministry organizations and churches in their work of spreading the gospel and building the body of Christ.
YOUR MISSION IS OUR MISSION
We have the solutions you can afford!