HopUp tabletop displays are simple, versatile and can be set up in seconds. They feature a lightweight, durable frame that holds a straight fabric mural. Simply expand the frame and snap the cross pieces together and you have your display.
HopUps come in many different sizes up to 10ft tall by 13ft wide with one 30ft wide. Check out the various options. Let us know what you are interested in a custom quote
HopUp Display options
We outsource these tablecloths. Because some states are no longer recognizing our tax exempt status there could be tax applied.
Footprint: 60.5″w x 31″h x 12.25″d
- Hopup tension fabric displays feature a lightweight, durable, anodized silver frame with grey in-molded Velcro end caps
- Sets up in seconds
- Supports an integrated fabric graphic mural (graphic with end caps available)
- Rolling carry bag included
- Lifetime hardware warranty against manufacturer defects
- (Optional lights available)
We specialize in providing custom, high quality banners and displays at reduced prices.
If you would like to design your own graphics, please visit our Graphic Guidelines. To download a template, please visit our templates tab. You may send us notes, elements or finished files using our upload page. After we receive your files, we will check over the files before working on your order. If you would prefer we create a custom design for you, our design rate is charged at $20 per hour.
Many of these products come to you directly from a wholesale printer. Please let us know if there are any issues with your product and we will take care of you.
2×1 HopUp Tabletop display
– graphic (front only or with end caps
– rolling case
* optional lights and hard case available upon request.
• 60.5″w x 31″h x 12.25″d
• Lightweight, durable, anodized silver frame with grey in-molded Velcro end caps to mount graphic
• Supports an integrated fabric graphic mural
• Lifetime hardware warranty against manufacturer defects
• 37″l x 13″w x 12″ h.
• Soft nylon padded case
• Built-in handle and wheels for easy transportation
Total display weighs 12lbs
Template and instructions
On most of our templates there is a bleed area, please extend your design INTO the bleed areas.
Keep fonts and critical objects out of the bleed areas.
Template for front only graphic
Template for full graphic
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
• If you need a custom template please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.If you want to save to a png or jpg please include the bottom red line (found on all archetype header templates).
If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it. To send files please click here.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT, INDD, INDT.
You can also send:JPG and PNG
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.