This product folds up small and compact, fitting nicely into a suitcase. An easy to set up; sturdy display swivel the feet out, put in the pole, pull up the banner and hook it to the top and you are done.
This product can be set to different heights by the removal of two of the poles. You can purchase the banner at the height you prefer or design one to work at different heights. Use it full height at a conference or church, the tabletop height on top of a table or on the floor at a smaller venue. It folds up small and compact, fitting diagonally into your airline carry-on suitcase.
We print on a high quality substrate.
Printed with high quality printing on a high quality textured non-curl substrate. If you provide your own design we carefully check over your files and do any color correction or fix pixelation needed, up to 1 hour free.
Choose the pre-designed banner or, design your own. Click here for some ideas
If you would like to design your own graphics, please visit our Graphic Guidelines. To download a template, please visit our templates tab. You may send us notes, elements or finished files using our upload page. After we receive your files, we will check over the files before working on your order. If you would prefer we create a custom design for you, our design rate is charged at $20 per hour.
NOTE: We will submit all new designs to the Ethnos360 design team for pre-appoval before we print.
Shipping: charges will be added later, we do not charge until we ship.
Full-color print on high quality textured substrate with high quality printing.
- 85″ tall x 23.5″ wide
- Visual design area 78.75″ x 23.5″
Dimensions of mechanism:
24.5” wide x 3.75” deep x 3.5” tall. Swivel legs extend 4″ to either side for a total depth of 11″ when setup.
- The body is brushed aluminum with a pull-up retractable mechanism (similar to a window shade), which rolls the banner up inside to protect it when it is stored.
- Aluminum pole can be separated into segments for different display heights.
24.125” wide x 3.75” deep x 3.5” tall
Black nylon fabric with a nylon liner and nylon zipper. Adjustable nylon carry strap allows you to carry it by hand or over the shoulder.
25.25” wide x 4.25” tall x 4.5” deep
- The stands’ body is brushed aluminum with a pull-up retractable mechanism (similar to a window shade), which rolls the banner up inside to protect it when it is stored.
- 4 segment Aluminum pole can be separated into segments for different display heights.
- An aluminum top rail. lamps securely onto the banner. The pole fits into a slot in the back giving a smooth look.
– Black nylon fabric with a nylon liner and nylon zipper. Adjustable nylon carry strap allow you to carry it by hand or over your shoulder.
– 25.25” wide x 4.25” tall x 4.5” deep
On the retractable banner templates there is a bleed area on the top and bottom, please extend your design INTO the bleed areas. This won’t show in the final product but gives a smooth transition with no risk of a hard line. The top bleed area is for the top rail and the bottom winds down into the stand.
Keep fonts and critical objects out of the bleed areas.
If you are using a different version of Illustrator you will need to delete the clipping mask.
|24.5″ Retractable Full size Banner (24″ x 85″) 300ppi (You can reduce to 150 ppi if your files get too large)
||(Illustrator PDF, InDesign & PNG files)
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
- The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable if your computer is choking.
- We have templates for InDesign and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
- If you need a custom template please contact us at email@example.com
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. For most software save out as a print ready or high quality PDF. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.If you want to save to a png or jpg please include the bottom red line (found on all archetype header templates).
If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it. To send files please click here.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT, INDD, INDT.
You can also send: JPG and PNG
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.