Eco-friendly, lightweight, stable and easy to setup. The thin flexible arms keep tension on the banner, holding it flat. Bamboo is a natural, renewable material. The rich look of the natural bamboo wood grain gives this display a warm richer feel than the standard aluminum.
Full-color print on a fully recyclable, high quality PET substrait with high quality printing. To lengthen the durability of your print. The corner holes are reinforced with power tabs. These give a cleaner look than grommets and are much stronger.
We specialize in providing custom, high quality banners and displays at reduced prices.
If you would like to design your own graphics, please visit our Graphic Guidelines. To download a template, please visit our templates tab. You may send us notes, elements or finished files using our upload page. After we receive your files, we will check over the files before working on your order. If you would prefer we create a custom design for you, our design rate is charged at $20 per hour.
Shipping: We don’t charge a product until it ships, so we would add the cost of shipping right before we ship.
70.9″ tall x 23.6″ wide
• Full-color print on a fully recyclable, high quality PET substrate with high quality printing.
• Corners finished with Power Tabs. (cleaner look and stronger than grommets)
• The longest pole with the center hub measures 44″
• Setup it is 6′ tall x 23.6″ wide x 17″ deep.
(5) Set of five bamboo slats with acrylic end caps and hooks
(1) Central hub made of strong acrylic. It is attached to two of the poles
(1) Cotton carrying bag 46″ x 5″ flat with draw string on end.
(1) Sturdy cardboard shipping box 48 x 4” x 4”
If you are using an earlier version of Illustrator you will need to delete the clipping mask. The power tabs that we use for the holes are clear, letting your design show through. we will cut a hole though to accomide`
|6′ Bamboo X-Stand (70.9″ x 27″) 150 ppi
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
• If you need a custom template please contact us at email@example.com
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.If you want to save to a png or jpg please include the bottom red line (found on all archetype header templates).
If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it. To send files please click here.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT, INDD, INDT.
You can also send:JPG and PNG
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.