Our 34″ wide retractable features a sturdy telescoping pole, letting you easily adjust your display from 85 3/8” tall down to 31″ tall and anywhere in between.
Contact us for pricing on other size banners
Printed on a fully recyclable, high quality PET substrate with high quality printing. We finish with a matte laminate for a display that will last years.
We specialize in providing custom, high quality banners and display options at reduced prices.
If you would like to design your own graphics, please visit our Graphic Guidelines. To download a template, please visit our templates tab. You may send us notes, elements or finished files using our upload page. After we receive your files, we will check over the files before working on your order. If you would prefer we create a custom design for you, our design rate is charged at $20 per hour.
Shipping: We don’t charge a product until it ships, so we would add the cost of shipping right before we ship.
NOTE: these displays come exclusively from JDS Industries, a whole sale supply company. Click on the video tab to understand how this product works.
- Full Banner itself, with bleed is 85.75″ tall x 33.6″ wide
- Visual design area 81.75″ x 34.5″
- Installed, full display stands 85 3/8” tall
• Full color print on a fully recyclable, high quality PET substrate with high quality printing. Matte laminate finish for print protection
Dimensions of mechanism:
34” long x 3.25” wide x 3” tall
Swivel legs extend 5.25″ in front of display, 5.25″ to the back of the for a total depth of 13.5″ when in use
- The stand’s body is brushed aluminum with retractable mechanism (similar to a window shade), which rolls the banner up inside to protect it when it is stored.
- Telescoping Aluminum pole with two plastic adjustment areas
- An aluminum top rail with plastic end caps. Clamps securely onto the banner. The plastic end caps hold it closed. The pole fits into a slot in the back giving a smooth look.
Black nylon fabric with a nylon handles and nylon zipper.
Product is shipped in a sturdy cardboard box.
On the retractable banner templates there is a bleed area on the top and bottom, please extend your design INTO the bleed areas. This won’t show in the final product but gives a smooth transition with no risk of a hard line. The top bleed area is for the top rail and the bottom winds down into the stand. 1/8 inch will be trimmed off of either side to give a clean line.
Keep fonts and critical objects out of the bleed areas.
|34″ Telescope Retractable Full size Banner (85.75″ x 33.6″) 300 ppi (You may reduce to 150ppi if your files get too large)
||(Illustrator PDF, InDesign. PNG files & PSD files)
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the PNG templates.
• If you need a custom template please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are using software other than Adobe please save as a PDF high or print quality.
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT.
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.
Upload files here
If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it.