Our 15″ Retractable with a telescoping pole has many exciting features not available on your normal retractable display. A compact display that sets up to multiple heights. Put it on the floor, or for bigger impact, on a table. Adjust it to the shortest size for a home meeting.
- The small 17.75″ x 3.5″ x 4.5″ case allows you to slip this display in your airline carry-on.
- Part of the pole is telescoping. By removing or adding pole segments and adjusting the telescoping feature, you can adjust your banner from the full 5.5 feet tall down to 16.25″, and anything in between. This allows you to use your display in a variety of venues, from a large convention, on a tabletop for added visibility, to a small home meeting. Just design your banner to work at different heights.
- Tension is wound on and released by pulling the end caps off. There is a place for the Allen wrench at one end for releasing tension and an octagonal hole at the other for winding tension on the banner.
- The leader is held in with a magnetic strip allowing you to easily change banners. Extra leaders are available by request.
We specialize in providing custom, high quality banners and displays at reduced prices.
If you would like to design your own graphics, please visit our Graphic Guidelines. To download a template, please visit our templates tab. You may send us notes, elements or finished files using our upload page. After we receive your files, we will check over the files before working on your order. If you would prefer we create a custom design for you, our design rate is charged at $20 per hour.
We don’t charge a product until it ships, so we would add the cost of shipping right before we ship.
14″ x 52″ – Visible area
- High quality print on a non-curl block out, grey-back, fully recyclable PET substrate.
- Finished with Cold laminate to protect the print.
– 16″ wide x 3 1/4″ deep x 3 1/2″ tall.
– The cross piece foot that swivels out is a total 12 1/2″ deep.
– Foot extends 5″ to front and 5″ to back.
– crank that lets you adjust the tension on the banner when you select various banner heights.
– Allen wrench for realeasing the tension on the banner.
– leader with magnetic strip.
- Black aluminum body
- Chrome swivel foot
- Black rubber endcaps held on with magnets
- Pole is black painted aluminum with plastic top piece
- Aluminum top clamp with black plastic ends.
You can order extra of these if you want multiple banners for one mechanism. Your mechanism comes with one.
– 14″ wide x 14″ long.
– Constructed of nylon and with a metal magnetic strip to connect to the mechanism.
– 17 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
– Lightly padded nylon with an adjustable nylon strap and nylon zipper.
If you would like to do a custom design here are Templates
On banner templates there is a bleed area top and bottom, please extend your design INTO the bleed areas. Do not crop these out of your finished design. The top bleed goes under the top rail. The bottom winds down into the stand giving you a clean line.
Keep fonts and critical objects out of the bleed areas.
|15″ Retractable Banner (14″ x 52″) 150 ppi
You can use these templates to send us your concepts or you can do the design yourself. If you do that please see our Graphic Guidelines on how to best put your designs together and save them for us to print.
• The templates will contain the correct resolution. Generally, files should be kept around 300 dpi. Large display designs can be 150-200 dpi to keep the file size manageable.
• We have templates for Photoshop and Illustrator. For all other design software please use the JPG or PNG templates.
• If you need a custom template please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We prefer you to submit designs with layers intact. This makes it much easier to do color adjustments so your print comes out looking good. Please be sure and turn your fonts to outlines or rasterize them.
If you do submit in a flattened file please be sure to hide the “DO NOT PRINT” template layer.If you want to save to a png or jpg please include the bottom red line (found on all archetype header templates).
If your file is very large consider zipping it before you send it. To send files please click here.
These file types work well for layers: PSD, PDF, EPS, SVG, AI, AIT, INDD, INDT.
You can also send:JPG and PNG
Please save JPGs at the maximum size. For PNG save fast and uncompressed.