Below is the information we will need in order to design a website for your ministry/organization:
- Login for Domain name and web host (unless you are using TECH’s hosting service)
- If we need to purchase a domain name for you then we’ll need to know which available domain you would like (not all domain names are available)
- NOTE: You can see what domains are available by searching on GoDaddy
- All the images you would like included on your website in high resolution (you can use our uploader if needed)
- NOTE: Any images of children need the express permission of their parent/ guardian. No copyright images.
- All verbiage you would like on your website including and where you would like it:
- description of your ministry
- staff/board members and a brief description of each
- contact information (address, email, phone, etc.)
- how people can get involved
- donation information
- what services you provide
- volunteer/internship opportunities
- biblical beliefs
- A brief description of how you would like your website/content setup (layout)
- Who is your target audience?
- List of email addresses you will need and where the emails should be directed
- If utilizing a shopping cart then we will also need logins for your PayPal or other payment gateway, images, and descriptions for each of your products
- Information for any social media platforms you use
If you aren’t sure where it is God is calling you to serve yet, check out TECH Team Advantage! We offer full-time, part-time, internship, and volunteer opportunities to like-minded missionaries, churches, and Christian organizations who long to make an impact for God’s Kingdom!
Visit our website for more information to learn more about our five (5) areas of service and how you can use your gifts, passions, talents, and skills to make a difference for eternity: techteam.org