Be a Missionary Intern
Our Missionary Internship program gives you as a college student an opportunity to develop your God given skills, education, experience and technical abilities while serving the Lord. This is more than an internship, it is a calling.
You will serve alongside TECH Missionary Staff, participate in hands-on technical ministry, and assist in actual project assignments, and gain career experience as well as a taste for the mission field.
TECH provides housing for interns who need it. Missionary TECH Team is a faith-supported mission. Interns are responsible for their living expenses.
• A minimum of two years pre-professional education or life experience.
• Completion of the TECH Internship application and signed agreement with TECH’s belief statement.
Missionary TECH Team determines acceptance upon:
(a) evaluation of application
(b) assessment of skills
(c) availability of appropriate projects
Willingness to commit a period of six weeks to twelve months of service, usually at TECH Headquarters in Longview, Texas.
• Willing to work as a team member on a wide variety of tasks, topics and assignments
• Provide a minimum of 40 hours service to Missionary TECH Team each week of the internship
• Supply your own transportation to and from Longview, Texas
• . Interns typically raise financial support to cover their living expenses (other than housing) while serving at TECH. (As a non-profit agency, TECH can provide tax-deductible receipts for the contributions given on behalf of interns’ financial support and approved expenses.)
• Participate in TECH chapel, prayer groups and other spiritual life programs
• Inform your local church pastor, missions committee and other friends who will stand behind you in prayer and support